This website is owned and operated by Foundation “Groove Atelier”, whose registered address is Bulgaria, city of Sofia, Sredets 1124, 15 Petar Delyan Str and registered number (BULSTAT) is 176466172.
What information is collected by Groove Talks?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymous data.
We collect personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifiers.
- Contact Data: includes email address and telephone numbers, and shipping address.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, unique Cookie ID, Device ID, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the website.
- Profile Data: includes your username and password, your personal interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, gender, location etc.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use the website.
In addition to the personal information that you submit to us, we may collect personal information about you from reputable third parties, or automatically collect information using the following technologies:
Web Server Logs. Our web servers may collect certain information such as IP address, pages visited, time of visits, and referring website.
Where do we transfer and store information?
Groove Talks is based in Bulgaria, and any information transmitted to us may be stored, accessed, or processed in Bulgaria. Residents of some other countries, including residents of the European Union, should be aware that the laws of Bulgaria do not always offer the same protection as the laws of your home country.
- MAILCHIMP: we gather data (name, email, sourse etc.) out of our website forms at groovetalks.com. It is used to send newsletters, email campaigns, create diffrent segments for targeted messaging.
- WOOCOMMERCE: we collect user data of registered users at groovetalks.com online store (name, address, email, password, order history etc.). We use the data to send system messages for confirmation and tracking of orders and payments and other correspondence for servicing the order. It is also used to create customer segments and email campaigns with targeted content and special offers.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: we track general information about traffic at the groovetalks.com website, traffic sources, geo-specifics, conversions etc.
How do we use information?
We collect information primarily to process donations, provide you with information concerning our content, projects, and activities. We also use information for internal purposes (to better understand our audience) and for analytical purposes (to improve our website, users base, and outreach). We may inform you of other purposes at the time that we collect some forms of information. For example, if you apply for a job we may collect information in order to process your job application.
With whom do we share information?
We do not trade, share, or sell information that you provide to us with other organizations who intend to use it only to market their products or services to you.
Our commitment to data security
To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example, we secure our machines with mandated encryption protocols to secure our user/company data. We also use industry accepted tools and techniques such as SSL and two-factor authentication to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. Additionally, all sensitive information is stored in secure repositories both in-house as well as secure cloud-based, AES encrypted web apps.
Groove Talks uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the website service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Groove Talks. Regardless of the foregoing measures, Groove Talks cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Groove Talks or guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be altered by accessing the website services through a third party such as social networks. Groove Talks is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Your access to data, and your choices
If you would like to access the data that we received from you, or make corrections to it, you may contact us at the manner provided at the end of this policy.
If you registered to receive communications from us and later change your mind, you may ask that your name and contact information be removed from our distribution list. You can send such a request to the email address at the end of this policy.
Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time, we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- Right to be Forgotten: You can delete your account from the website & shop along with all of your personal data. All of your addresses, orders, and other information will be erased.
- Right to be Anonymous: You can change your information with feigned data. This way your identity is protected.
- Right to be Informed: This covers any gathering of data by companies, and individuals must be informed before data is gathered.
- Right to have information corrected: This ensures that individuals can have their data updated if it is out of date or incomplete or incorrect.
- Right to transfer of your personal data: you may request us to provide to your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to carry out a contract with you.
- Right to restrict processing: Individuals can request that their data is not used for processing.
- Right to object: This includes Right of individuals to stop the processing of their data for direct marketing.
- Right to be Notified: If there has been a data breach, which compromises user’s personal data, you have a right to be informed within 72 hours of having become aware of the breach.
If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about privacy, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org